Rain showers linger and snow showers are not far behind – WBNG-TV

Tonight: Rain early tapers to a chance of showers. Chance of rain is 90% but decreases to 40% overnight. Low: 44-48

Friday: 30% chance of scattered showers increases to 70% later. Mixed and snow showers later in the day. Windy. Gusts could reach 40-50mph. Some power outages are possible. High: 49-54

Short Term Forecast Discussion:

Rain showers linger tonight but the torrential rain of earlier Thursday evening is behind us. Rain chances decrease overnight. Friday will be an unsettled day but will have dry periods.

On 12 News This Morning we’ll gear you up for the chance of more snow and we’ll let you know if the weekend yard work will need to be timed to dodge rain.

Sorgente articolo:
Rain showers linger and snow showers are not far behind – WBNG-TV

User ID Campaign ID Link
d9a95efa0a2845057476957a427b0499 l-99999993 B2B Keyword tool
d9a95efa0a2845057476957a427b0499 l-99999994 Email Campaign
d9a95efa0a2845057476957a427b0499 l-99999983 Fiasconaro
d9a95efa0a2845057476957a427b0499 l-99999982 Cloud Real Time